Pages

Saturday 7 January 2012

weekend wish list

Today is my mother's 60th birthday party. I'm making up for my lack of New Year celebrations, and going all out on the dressing-up front. I've picked out a pretty dress and some sparkly shoes to wear, and for once I might actually make an effort with my make-up too; flicky black eyeliner and red lipstick! In the meantime, I've collated some pretty things I'm coveting at the moment.



I do love my notebooks, and I also love matryoshka. What could be better than this matryoshka journal?




another excellent combination; peach and sparkles. love this belt!




This dress is divine. One day, one day soon I will get over myself and buy something (anything!) from Modcloth; damn the international shipping costs!



These shoes are darling, I love the colour.





 I'm keeping half an eye open for a leather/leather-look, smart-yet-quirky bag as most of mine are pretty scruffy. This Accessorize bag fits the bill quite nicely; I may have to keep more than half an eye on it...

No comments:

Post a Comment