Pages

Saturday 28 January 2012

Modcloth Wishlist

Modcloth first appeared on my radar back in 2009. They had a dress that I was lusting after to wear to my sister's wedding; alas, it was so popular it sold out before my payday, and they never got it back in stock. Ever since then I've kept browsing their website, and they've consistently had some fantastic clothes, accessories and homeware. They have a quirky, lighthearted and girly look, with witty, punny names for their items which add a humorous touch.

I've decided that this year is the year I'm going to buy something from Modcloth. I don't really like buying things online at the best of times, but the shipping costs from the US have put me off even more. Until now. I just can't bear to be without something from their shop. I love their branding, the whole style of the shop and the way they support little-known designers to showcase pieces.

I've compiled a little list of possible items that I may splash out on in the next couple of months. The only trouble is, I can't decide what I want - I've bought so many clothes over the last couple of months, there is very little I actually need (and my definition of need is quite loose!). Should I buy something quirky and unusual that is signature Modcloth, even if I don't wear it much - or something a little more 'normal' so that I get more wear out of it?









No comments:

Post a Comment