Pages

Friday 16 December 2011

Soap & Glory Big Splendour

I left the house at 8 o'clock this morning, just to get to Boots as soon as it opened to pick up one of these. :) £60 reduced to £25, such a bargain! I bought another Soap & Glory gift set in the same offer last year, sat down and worked out the prices of the individual items and was pleased to note they came to a much higher sum than £65 so it really is a very good offer.

Here are a few pictures...





Basil decided to claim the vanity case for his own.

I love Soap & Glory products so much, they smell absolutely gorgeous and they make my skin feel lovely and soft. The only thing I haven't got along with is the Face Soap & Clarity; it's in the above set and I've used it before but it just didn't agree with my skin, I got really bad breakouts. But my face does tend to flare up at the slightest provocation so that's more me than the brand. Everything else I love, so the gift set is such good value for me because I know I will use it all.

Not quite sure what to do with the vanity case, though, once the cat has abandoned it. I already have a lovely vintage red leather case for my makeup, and I can't think of anything else to store in this one. I will have to do some thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment